Precepts for Living Large Print 2020-2021
Pastors and educators alike praise Precepts For Living®, UMI’s best-selling annual Bible commentary. This indispensable resource is based on the texts outlined in the International Uniform Lesson Series and provides 52 weeks of in-depth Bible studies for personal or classroom use. Unlike other Bible study lesson plans, Precepts For Living® highlights the cultural relevance and contributions of Africans in Bible history – a bonus for African American churches.
Each easy-to-use weekly lesson explores the life-changing power of God’s Word and takes a creative approach to teaching and applying those truths today. The interactive and encouraging students are practical and clear – perfect for students and leaders.
- Scripture text in parallel King James Version - New Living Translation
- In-depth Bible Commentary to promote insight and understanding
- Teaching Tools such as illustrations, maps, charts, tips, and daily Bible readings
- Instructive Bible Commentary
- Proven, effective Teaching Tools
- Historical, Biographical, and Geographic Insights
- with Greek and Hebrew translations and pronunciation guides
- “Perspective” Quarterly Essays by leading theologians and Christian educators
- Heritage Profiles of notable African Americans to introduce Bible themes, offering the unique African American perspective readers anticipate from UMI
Precepts For Living® is an invaluable study guide for all who desire to further their knowledge, understanding, and application of biblical truths.
Large Print is based on the texts outlined in the International Uniform Bible Lesson series, provides a full year of in-depth daily Bible studies for personal or classroom use. This UMI Annual commentary is an indispensable resource for all who desire to deepen their knowledge, understanding and application of biblical truth.